Parent Teacher Association
The Parents Teacher Association represents all of the parents in the school. The aims of the Parent Teacher Association are:
- to represent the views of parents
- to inform parents of developments in education and in the school
- to foster co-operation between parents, teachers and school management
Committee Members (2023-2024):
- Éline Apprederisse
- Helen Daly
- Stella d’Atri
- Lisa Keogh Finnegan
- Joel Franklin
- Elizabeth Morrin (Parents’ Nominee to the Board of Management, ex officio member of the PTA Committee)
- Oisín O’Connor (Parents’ Nominee to the Board of Management, ex officio member of the PTA Committee)
- Anna Savelieva
The Election of the Parent Teacher Association committee:
The members of the committee will be elected each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Parent Association. Each member will be elected for one year. No member of the committee will hold the same officer position for more than three consecutive years.
At the AGM all committee members step down, but they can be re-elected as long as they continue to be eligible to serve, that is as long as they continue to be a parent or guardian of a child in the school.
Parent’ nominees to the Board of Management are automatically members of the PTA Committee but they will not hold an officer position.