After School Club
Kids Inc’s afterschool and sports programme takes place when classes finish and continues up to 6.30pm
Your child can unwind in a relaxed, safe and fun, home from home environment which is part of the school community. Our after school and sports programme plays an important role in the social and emotional development of children and is not intended to be an extension of the school day. Our programmes are child led and we have a wide range of creative and physical activities that children can tap into throughout the afternoon. Our team of specialised staff and sports coaches who are Garda vetted provide a best practice activity programme ensuring that each child’s age and abilities and interests are taken into consideration. We offer homework supervision which is a big plus for parents and children as it allows for a more relaxed end to the day for all. We provide healthy nutritious meals and snacks devised to follow the Department of Health’s Food and Nutritional Guidelines.
Benefits to Parents and Children
- Familiar surroundings in school setting allowing for an easier settling in period.
- No transport to offsite childcare
- Affordable and flexible options with a sustainable system
- Ratio of 12:1
- Highly qualified childcare practitioners and sports coaches qualified in child protection, first aid, Garda vetted.
- Kids Inc becomes a familiar part of the school community
- Sports programme that benefits and promotes physical wellbeing and confidence
- Supervised homework
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Socialising with friends